Timing for Meet and Greet on Legend?

Hey everyone...

All you past and future Legend cruisers....Where would a good place and TIME for the CC Meet and Greet? I am thinking the Unicorn Bar, which is aft of the Unicorn cafe... would be easy to find and less crowded probably than the other parts of the Lido deck?

Is 5 pm and ok time? Would earlier work better?

Will muster be over by 5 pm or earlier?

Would that conflict with early seating diners?

I know the ship sailing under the bridge happens close to 6 pm... would this work?

Thanks in advance for the replies!

Nancy

Hey everyone...

All you past and future Legend cruisers....Where would a good place and TIME for the CC Meet and Greet? I am thinking the Unicorn Bar, which is aft of the Unicorn cafe... would be easy to find and less crowded probably than the other parts of the Lido deck?

Is 5 pm and ok time? Would earlier work better?

Will muster be over by 5 pm or earlier?

Would that conflict with early seating diners?

I know the ship sailing under the bridge happens close to 6 pm... would this work?

Thanks in advance for the replies!

Nancy

:cool: :cool: we did a sailaway meet and greet with a few people but by the time muster drill is done and start sailing away people want to get ready for dinner. We did another larger meet and greet the next day on the Lido aft and had tons of people show up. We found that families wanted to do sailaway together and opted for the next day. We did it at one after lunch but long before dinner - that way people didn't feel rushed. Whatever works for your rollcall. Glad to hear you say aft - we did Lido midship the first time (sailaway) and was such loud music you couldn't hear each other. Good Luck - by the way we gave our group the name "Liberty Loonies" still keep in touch with everyone. :cool: :cool:

Ohh much better idea Tbay-eh I think you are right the sea day would be better...

So like at 2:00?

You think?

:cool: :cool: What ever your rollcall thinks but the first at sea day really was the best and 2:00 is great timiing. You are aclimatized to the ship and know some of the ins and outs. When I went I took pins from our City - I just contacted the mayor and got a bunch of them. Being from Canada I also got a slew of Canadian flag pins, my American friends really liked them. We wore Mardi Gras beads to identify ourselves. One of the people on our rollcall made door hangers and even name tags for all of us with "Liberty Loonies" on them - it was so cool. Don't be disappointed if some of the people who say will be there don't show up - they just get caught up in the activity some times. We would meet for lunches, at the shows, for 24 hour pizza - who ever felt like joining would just do so. Oh my god - I miss it so much, I envy you. Right now the only major highway up here (20 miles out) is washed out and has been closed for 3 days. Best of luck. Cindy:cool: :cool:

Yes I have had a few nice Meet and Greets, though sometime soon I REALLY want to go on an official CC cruise. I had one that was pretty fun, we did all the shipboard events together, even survivor and horse races which was a ton of fun.

I would love to do bloggers or the Splendor in Mexico, but an starting a new job in the fall and am not sure if I will be able to get away that soon again. H

Love the Mardi Gras bead idea, I have a ton of those....

Thanks for the input and heh it's not too late come with us! :D

Nancy

I highly recommend planning 2 meet and greets, one right after Muster Drill and the other for the first day at sea. It is so hard to get everyone together and many people get caught up and forget the first meet, this way there is a fall back.

The aft Unicorn bar is the perfect spot for both of the M&Gs and wearing beads (or something unique) as a way to identify yourselves is a great idea.

We love meeting all our Roll Call buddies on the ship! Having 2 M&Gs helps make sure that we get to meet as many of them as possible. :)

Have a great cruise!

Archived