New section of Enchantment

Does anyone know about what cabin numbers are in the new section of the EOS? Perticulary on the 7th or 4th deck.

TIA.

Some people claim to know the numbers.

Here is what I know.

Go to Deck 9. Locate the Island Bar on the port side, midships. See the little right angle marks on either side of the Bar? Those are the ends of the new section.

Now figure out their position in between the two sets of elevators/stairs, fore and aft. On any other deck, those are the new cabins.

On Deck 8, it's where the run of D1 cabins is.

I am in cabin # 7118 next week, this is a h/c room, and in the old section......

talking with the people there - I had them send me pics of old and new - and there is no diff. - when they re-did the "new" rooms, the remade the old ones as well.....

but - if you are determined to be in a new csbin - I think - ofr balcony - they are listed as d1's........because mine is a d2 - a little less $$$..... they are charging more for the "new rooms"....

if you wait 2 weeks - I'll be back on the 20th - and can let you know....

I thought that the older rooms still had the old style bathrooms with curtains and not the double door?

Tracysue: Be prepared for me to pick your brain when you get back.

When I booked our AOS trip I had a GREAT website all about the Voyager class ships to referance to. Haven't yet been able to find such a site now.

Does anyone know about what cabin numbers are in the new section of the EOS? Perticulary on the 7th or 4th deck.

TIA.

CABINS WITH #'S ENDING FROM 68 TO 82 ARE THE NEW SECTION. EVEN THOUGH THE BALCONY CABINS IN THE NEW SECTION ARE ALL D-1'S, THEIR ARE ALOT OF D-1'S THAT ARE NOT IN THE NEW SECTION AS WELL SO YOU WILL NEED TO READ THE #'S . IF YOU LOOK @ DECK 8 PLANS, ALL THE BALCONY STATEROOMS ARE THE NEW SECTION AS THEIR WAS ONLY SUITES AND NO BALCONY CABINS BEFORE THE EXPANSION. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU.:D

CABINS WITH #'S ENDING FROM 68 TO 82 ARE THE NEW SECTION. EVEN THOUGH THE BALCONY CABINS IN THE NEW SECTION ARE ALL D-1'S, THEIR ARE ALOT OF D-1'S THAT ARE NOT IN THE NEW SECTION AS WELL SO YOU WILL NEED TO READ THE #'S . IF YOU LOOK @ DECK 8 PLANS, ALL THE BALCONY STATEROOMS ARE THE NEW SECTION AS THEIR WAS ONLY SUITES AND NO BALCONY CABINS BEFORE THE EXPANSION. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU.:D

Are all cabins ending in 68-82 new or just balcony? I am looking at an inside stateroom on deck 8 and was wondering if it falls in the "new" category?

Are all cabins ending in 68-82 new or just balcony? I am looking at an inside stateroom on deck 8 and was wondering if it falls in the "new" category?

If they are in between 68 to 82 it should be new as that was a whole section from the bottom up that was put in including inside and oceanview. I think it was something like 130 new staterooms and of that only 30 something were balconys. Hope that helps you.

If they are in between 68 to 82 it should be new as that was a whole section from the bottom up that was put in including inside and oceanview. I think it was something like 130 new staterooms and of that only 30 something were balconys. Hope that helps you.

thanks it helps a lot!

Archived