Galveston EZCruise question

Grits53

We're considering using EZCruise for parking this time. Can someone tell me where at the Carnival terminal their shuttle pick up/drop off area is? I have read that Lighthouse stops at the far end of the terminal and was wondering if EZCruise stops closer to the entrance. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest carlogesualdo

So are people still using EZ Cruise? Are they still a good way to go? I notice their prices have not changed in 2 1/2 years.

So are people still using EZ Cruise? Are they still a good way to go? I notice their prices have not changed in 2 1/2 years.

We just returned from our cruise, and we did use EZ Cruise parking. Our experience with them was great! It was so nice to have our luggage shuttled to and from the terminal and not have to fight the traffic to pick it up ourselves. They picked us up in an old school bus, which had air conditioning, but it wasn't working very well. Some people complained that it was too hot, but we didn't think it was unbearable. It was only for a short trip, anyway. We will definitely use EZ Cruise from now on.

• 3 weeks later...

The first time I used EZcruise the shuttle dropped us right in front of the door. This last time, however, the shuttle driver told us that all the shuttles must drop off near the end of the building.

But its actually where you are picked up too and it is right outside the customs door, so its not bad.

Enjoy!

Just returned from the Ecstacy yesterday and used EZ Cruise based on the posts here. We were also shuttled in the old school bus but it was okay. They had plenty of nice Chevy Vans in their parking lot but they didn't seem to be using them :( We were dropped off and picked up at the end of the cruise terrminal but it is only a short distance from the entrance - no problem really.

For what it's worth, I noticed that Lighthouse Parking had big comfy looking shuttles similar to what you see at airports.....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived