Boom Boom room on the Victory

Kroosin

We booked at the last minute and got a great rate but I'm a little concerned. We're in room 1430 and it looks like it might be very near the engine room. I'm planning on living it up and being exhausted at bedtime but I'm a little worried about noise. Anyone have an experience?

We booked at the last minute and got a great rate but I'm a little concerned. We're in room 1430 and it looks like it might be very near the engine room. I'm planning on living it up and being exhausted at bedtime but I'm a little worried about noise. Anyone have an experience?

That's funny you mention it. My wife and I always seem to get the boom boom room on the cruise, and we have a great time!! ;) :rolleyes: :p :D :) :cool:

You would be surprised what you can sleep through it you're tired enough.

We had Room R248 on the Paradise last September and I have no idea what it was next to, but whatever it was, it was like a bowling ball being dropped onto a metal deck....every five to ten seconds. We both thought, "Oh, dear"....but still managed to sleep.....

Archived