Just off the Liberty, I don't usually do trip reports, but.....

I was hoping the surf dinner wasn't the lobster dinner. It's listed as a casual night. I thought the lobster dinner would be on one of the formal nights.

Thanks for the info.

How was the weather last year on that week?

I was hoping the surf dinner wasn't the lobster dinner. It's listed as a casual night. I thought the lobster dinner would be on one of the formal nights.

Thanks for the info.

How was the weather last year on that week?

It was wonderful. It only rained some of the day when we were in Jamaica. We found plenty to do.

I'm a little late to the game, but I just read your review and it was just wonderful! I loved reading it! I totally felt like I was there with you...... except no tan, no dinner at Chops, no towel animals....

I think I may need to book a cruise now. :o

We sailed on the Liberty two weeks ago and feel the same way (sad and wishing that we could sail again!). The Liberty was our 3rd cruise on Royal Caribbean within the past year and by far the best ship that we have sailed on. (the others being the Enchantment and the Navigator) The service was excellent. Our Room Attendant and Dining Room Waiters were wonderful and knew what we wanted before we did! We were in a suite and the Concierge went above and beyond. The ship was spotless. It also never felt "crowded" .Everyone was truly amazing. I have no doubt that anyone sailing on the Liberty in the future will have a great time. I want to go back to Labadee NOW!

Hi, Do you remember if lobster night was the 2nd formal night (day 5)/Grand Cayman?

What was the "surf dinner" on day 6/Cozumel?

Thanks for the info. We're trying to book Portofino's.

I'm not sure which was lobster night, as none of us ordered it. I do know it was either the 2nd formal night or surf night. It was just last week and I can't believe I don't remember......I knew we should have taken pics of the menus and food. As in my trip report, I'm claiming "mind blank, vacation over" as the reason for my memory loss! I'll check with my DD's and see if they know.

I'm not sure which was lobster night, as none of us ordered it. I do know it was either the 2nd formal night or surf night. It was just last week and I can't believe I don't remember......I knew we should have taken pics of the menus and food. As in my trip report, I'm claiming "mind blank, vacation over" as the reason for my memory loss! I'll check with my DD's and see if they know.

If you were taking pictures of the menus and food you would have been working too hard on your vacation! I'm just overplanning as usual. I'm sure it will work out. Thanks again for all the info you did put in your review!!

If you were taking pictures of the menus and food you would have been working too hard on your vacation! I'm just overplanning as usual. I'm sure it will work out. Thanks again for all the info you did put in your review!!

OK, checked with DD's and we are split on our reply's. Two votes for Surf night and one vote for Formal night. Your question sparked a huge e-mail discussion back and forth, where we were comparing our recollections. But sadly, we could not come to a consensus. I guess they inherited my "memory loss" genes. :) We are getting together this weekend. If it comes to us after chatting in person, I'll let you know.

Archived