? For Someone Who's Been on the Miracle...

Morris4me

Is there mini golf onboard?

I checked the deck plans in the Carnival brochure and it shows a mini golf course for all Spirit class ships but yet, when I check the Miracle deck plans online, it doesn't show one. Also, I saw some pictures of the Miracle online yesterday which included the mini golf course. We love to play and thought it would be a fun thing to do while enjoying 4 days at sea.

Is there mini golf onboard?

I checked the deck plans in the Carnival brochure and it shows a mini golf course for all Spirit class ships but yet, when I check the Miracle deck plans online, it doesn't show one. Also, I saw some pictures of the Miracle online yesterday which included the mini golf course. We love to play and thought it would be a fun thing to do while enjoying 4 days at sea.

.....jogging track is. The course is 9 holes, not very challenging but it's a fun thing to do for a little while at least. I don't know if I could do it every sea day though.

:D

Yes there is a mini-golf course. It is up where the track is :) You get you ball and club atthe mid-ship pool I believe (where you rent beach towels). It is VERY windy up there just to give you a heads up! :)

~Kristina

DH and I played 3 weeks ago. It was actually fun, we were the only ones up there so we played twice. They do charge $40 for the clubs and $4 for the balls, rental fee. It's charged to your card and credited when you return them.

DH and I played 3 weeks ago. It was actually fun, we were the only ones up there so we played twice. They do charge $40 for the clubs and $4 for the balls, rental fee. It's charged to your card and credited when you return them.

When we were on the Miracle we just gave our cabin #, so the charges/refund system is new. We enjoyed the mini-golf. True it isn't all that challenging but it is fun.

Payd

Archived