Lifestyle Pictures

Share your Lifestyle pictures from previos cruises. Ideas on what to wear? We want to match. Is it true they have white and black backgrounds now on the AOS? When do they set up lifestyle pictures? Whats the earliest we can take them?

2895506320039822749S200x200Q85.jpg

We've got a more traditional Lifestyle portrait we did on Navigator. I haven't scanned it in yet. But we decided on Serenade to stop by for one of our formal shots this year. Ended up feeling like the light and color contrast for that worked out best of our shots from that night.

Mariner had both the black and white portrait backgrounds in mid-May. We tried taking a bunch with our Crown and Anchor hats (first time we received them) and wearing yellow polo shirts, but it didn't come out so great. I haven't scanned them in yet (I haven't unpacked yet!).

AOS had both the black & white backgrounds.. I know they had them for sure the 2nd night...maybe the 1st too but I didn't notice... One funny thing.. they alternate decks where each background is.. one night the black was on deck 3..white on 4...next night they were reversed...which I didn't notice till I'd stood in the wrong line for 10 minutes.. duh!

Thanks. Great pics! Does anyone know when they first started offering lifestyle pictures? (the first night, the second night, ???)

Anyone else?

I just checked a recent cruise compass for the Enchantment

and they were offered at 5:30 on the 1st night. If you would

be prepared for it, I'm sure there would be no lines.:)

I was watching a talk show recently and I learned that "lifestyle" is now the word used instead of "swinging." So when I saw the title of this thread...:eek:

Not that there is anything wrong with that

We like to do the Lifestyle photos especially since in our coupon booklets there is a free photo coupon (Diamond) and they are good for the Lifestyle photos.

I think the photos come out better if you have something bright on that coordinates with the person in the photo with you.

When our son and daughter-in-law traveled with us, we thought it would be fun if we all had white shirts and blue jeans on but I think we all looked "washed out" (see below).

398490356_photo002small.jpg.f0e4989d9651e99355e759aae6a165ee.jpg

467060629_photo003small.jpg.85d5b1c6a5ad1141738e4be35a016985.jpg

1264489748_photo004small.jpg.af5d26298dac577b71f7117d444ab1a2.jpg

1162432853_Lifestylephotos1small.jpg.62e942b63534f8add642e74bfb0dab42.jpg

This first one was taken in 2005 on Navigator, our first cruise.2612319630039822749S425x425Q85.jpg

This one was taken this year with the black background asked about earlier. With the white jacket, we got a kick out of the vintage look it gave.

2424337760039822749S425x425Q85.jpg

When they do the lifestyle portraits, can you get individual family pictures, then group family pictures?

We are doing the "family" cruise. About 3-4 different individual families, but then 2-4 blended family shots. Will they do these all at once, or do we have to do the individuals, then circle back to the end of the line for the group shots?

I was watching a talk show recently and I learned that "lifestyle" is now the word used instead of "swinging." So when I saw the title of this thread...:eek:

ROFLMAO...that's what I thought as well. Glad I'm not the only pervert. :p

I love everyone's pictures though...thanks for posting them :)

When they do the lifestyle portraits, can you get individual family pictures, then group family pictures?

We are doing the "family" cruise. About 3-4 different individual families, but then 2-4 blended family shots. Will they do these all at once, or do we have to do the individuals, then circle back to the end of the line for the group shots?

We did a lot of people-watching on Serenade (one of our favorite cruise sports). We did see a couple of pretty large groups get pictures made there. One was against a backdrop, and I'd guess there were probably 12 people or so in the picture. The other was a large group that they layered on the main staircase in the Centrum. About the same size group I'd guess. Seemed to work fine.

Archived