Gem - drinks prices?

rdt123

Hello all,

New to this cruise lark but looking forward to my cruise on the Gem in July. I wondered if anyone who has been can give me some bar prices and beers available. Specifically are their any dark beers available (dont drink lager) so could do with a pint of bitter. Dad drinks fosters but my wife wants to know cocktail prices and drinks like gin and lemonade/tonic,

any advice would be gratefully received,

TIA

Rob

There is plenty of good beer available and many dark choices. I'm not sure all the good beer is available at the pool but Maltings bar has the most choices. The best deals on beer are by the bucket which is buy 5 and get one free. The best deal by the bucket is the Foster's oil cans. I always order a bucket no matter what. I take the left over beers to my room and put them in the fridge to drink later. I think well drinks start at $5.25 and go up from there. All drink purchases get a 18% tip added to them so things can get expensive fast.

I think well drinks start at $5.25 and go up from there. All drink purchases get a 18% tip added to them so things can get expensive fast.

I believe the tip is 15% - usually 5.95 for a mixed drink - but they do have specials as well as "Clinics" (samplings) for beer, wine, martini and margaritas (depending on where the cruise is) prices for the clinics are anywhere from $15-$25.

Archived