Shore excursions...another question

remydiva

Thanks for all the positive feedback and encouragement on my other thread as I'm new to Seabourn board.

As I was looking at shore excursions, I did not see much information ie. level of activity, length of time, transporation and most importantly, cost. Where can I see this info?

Thanks for all the positive feedback and encouragement on my other thread as I'm new to Seabourn board.

As I was looking at shore excursions, I did not see much information ie. level of activity, length of time, transporation and most importantly, cost. Where can I see this info?

The total package will come to you about 3 months before your cruise. Its a brochure that includes all the information about the tours available, and includes your preboarding registration. You can get some information on the Seabourn web site--but it's not the whole package! Don

I think that more information about the excursions on the website might allow a cruiser to pick a more suitable cruise, don't you agree? Admittedly the prices and venues can change, and that caveat neds to be made clear. But I have often wanted more information on specific cruise activities, especially the activity level. I think that information could easily be included to be of more assistance in planning.

BTW, it's about as hot here as in Tucson, Don. But it's the humidity that's the killer. I am imagining myself in your pool with an ice tea! Visualization is everything.

You are right Jane...I just came out of the pool and it was glorious. We have inspection on our house tomorrow..so today is to enjoy. I agree that more info on the website would be helpful. Hope your redo and sorting is going well. Lola

Archived