Suggestions for passing the time.........

bubbles1209

Ok guys, I know I can depend on you, you guys understand.:) I need suggestions for passing the time, we only have :eek: 11 more days 'til we

are on Liberty:D :D :D Could the clock possibly tick any slower? Arggggggg.

Pet sitter's all set, request for mail to be held is done, setting up the housewatch on Thursday, everyone has their clothes, extra batteries, etc. all ready. Now what can I do besides go nuts? 3 p.m. next Thursday, I'm officially on vacation until the 30th, if I don't go nuts until then. Any ideas to keep me occupied?

Try making yourself really busy. That's what I do. If you have everything ready for the cruise then get busy at work. If you don't work outside of the house then spring clean. If you've already done spring cleaning then do it again, clean the windows or do Christmas cards for the upcoming year. I could come up with so many things to keep you busy that time would fly!

I must have it really bad, at work (I'm a waitress, so I take a lot of steps), every now & then when I get really frustrated, I tell myself, get this over with, now I'm one step closer to our cruise.:o Is it just me, or do people you work with (your boss) try to get on your last nerve on purpose? I can't wait for our escape.:D

Maam,

Breathe Deep and Say I am going on that ship soon in ship shape and shopping ...

Go forward, walk tall/forward and think POSITIVE..any negative thoughts shall hinder you...:cool:

God Speed to youall!

Ok guys, I know I can depend on you, you guys understand.:) I need suggestions for passing the time, we only have :eek: 11 more days 'til we

Pet sitter's all set, request for mail to be held is done, setting up the housewatch on Thursday, everyone has their clothes, extra batteries, etc. all ready. Now what can I do besides go nuts? 3 p.m. next Thursday, I'm officially on vacation until the 30th, if I don't go nuts until then. Any ideas to keep me occupied?

Hey, Bubbles. I imagine we are going on the same cruise. I know time is going slow but it will be here soon - hang in there. I've already started getting my clothes together. Now I need to work on a cruise music playlist for my IPOD. When I workout I think about all the calories I will soon be consuming. Last night I pulled weeds to make the evening go faster. I'm excited, too and am already having trouble sleeping.

I guess I really didn't give you any ideas to stay occupied. Time does fly while reading these boards so go through all the thread for something you may have missed:D

11 days to go.

Start drinking a lot.

Eat a full meal every 20 minutes.

Move into your bathroom to get used to the cabin size.

Wake up [in your bathroom] at 7AM. Go to the living room, put a book and some sandals on the couch. Do not ever go back there.

More?

Dan

Go on-line and brush up on your trivia questions/answers. You need to win a ship on a stick or a medallion (whatever they are giving out these days). Fix yourself a DOD, listen to some cruise music and think 'tropical' thoughts! Have a fantastic cruise!

11 days to go.

Wake up [in your bathroom] at 7AM. Go to the living room, put a book and some sandals on the couch. Do not ever go back there.

More?

Dan

I thought it was a orange we were supposed to use.:p

1)Look through photo albums of previous cruises, 2)make a list of must do's, 3) make a list of must see's, 4) workout so you won't feel too guilty about all those calories you are about to consume,5) blend a few foo foo drinks and sit outside and watch the sunsets, 6) get a spray tan 7) most important, frequently remind co-workers, especially your boss, that you are going on a cruise.

We will have our first 9a wrap/aft balcony in March, so I can relate to how excited you are--HAVE FUN!!

OK, we are with you. We sail on the 21st and I cannot focus on anything else. My DH asked if I would be able to get on the ship without my computer and being able to check the boards for cruising updates. I just roll my eyes like a good wife and keep looking for new and entertaining threads!;)

I am staying up late tonight to watch my countdown clock turn to the single digits.:eek:

Archived