Norfolk 6/7 CTN Perfact!!

posh08

Loved everything about this 2 day CTN. Embarking was smooth. The new terminal is very nice. Checked in at 11:00 and they started boarding at Noon.

The crew were all very pleasant and were eager to please. Food was very good. Any questions let me know.

Loved everything about this 2 day CTN. Embarking was smooth. The new terminal is very nice. Checked in at 11:00 and they started boarding at Noon.

The crew were all very pleasant and were eager to please. Food was very good. Any questions let me know.

I am so jealous. I had forgotten that there was a CTN out of Norfolk this weekend. As we were leaving downtown on Saturday (DDIL's college commencement for her master's degree), DH and I saw the funnel and wanted to just go get a ticket and leave. :D Did you guys have good weather?

Hi Posh! I second that - we had a fantastic time and things were much improved over last year. Met great people all over the ship, food was good, weather was great once we were out to sea and out of the 100 degree heat in Norfolk. We had a great waiter at dinner - wish I could have done a week long cruise with him. :D

Now we just need a ship doing more week-long sailings like Baltimore!

Hi Posh! I second that - we had a fantastic time and things were much improved over last year. Met great people all over the ship, food was good, weather was great once we were out to sea and out of the 100 degree heat in Norfolk. We had a great waiter at dinner - wish I could have done a week long cruise with him. :D

Now we just need a ship doing more week-long sailings like Baltimore!

Hi Va, We loved it:D :D Heck it would not be that much more to drive to Baltimore for you. We are ready for the Victory in Oct. and checkin out the Pride for the future.

Archived