Microwaves and/or coffeemakers on Liberty?

Just wondering if the staterooms have microwaves and/or coffeemakers in them. We were on an NCL ship a few months ago that had these and we are hoping that Liberty does, too.

Thanks,

Susan

Just wondering if the staterooms have microwaves and/or coffeemakers in them. We were on an NCL ship a few months ago that had these and we are hoping that Liberty does, too.

Thanks,

Susan

You had a microwave oven in your cabin?!?!?!??!?! Are you serious?

No microwaves in the cabins on RC. Some cabins have coffeemakers: big suites on most or all ships now have them, and Independence has them.

We were on an NCL ship a few months ago that had these and we are hoping that Liberty does, too.

Thanks,

Susan

Were you in a high end suite maybe?......That is the only place i could maybe see them having a microwave, its a stretch even then.

Did you try to use it?.....

Do you remember having a safe in your room?....:p

Were you in a high end suite maybe?......That is the only place i could maybe see them having a microwave, its a stretch even then.

Did you try to use it?.....

Do you remember having a safe in your room?....:p

LOL!!!

Cute. Yes, we had a safe.

The microwave and coffeemaker were on a table in our inside stateroom - not a suite. In fact, I was disappointed I did not bring my Starbuck's coffee -which would have been better than what they were brewing on the ship. I guess the Liberty is not quite on par with the NCL Gem as far as these little comforts of home.

Cute. Yes, we had a safe.

The microwave and coffeemaker were on a table in our inside stateroom - not a suite. In fact, I was disappointed I did not bring my Starbuck's coffee -which would have been better than what they were brewing on the ship. I guess the Liberty is not quite on par with the NCL Gem as far as these little comforts of home.

On NCL you need to bring your own LOL

On RCL you have room service, and the food, and coffee is actually good.

Archived