Getting Married aboard the Freedom 1/17/09

SayingIDo

So my fiance and I have booked a wedding aboard the Carnival Freedom. I am trying to get a little background information on the wedding. I am looking for pictures of the cake, food, etc. Also details on what food is good/bad. I am really starting to anxious. Please help:confused:

We renewed our vows on the Freedom this past Feb. and was very

happy with all the Carnival staff in the wedding dept and on board the ship.

Below you will find pictures of the cake and ceremony

Papanh

Thank you so much. Other cruisers on differet forums mentioned the cake looked awful, etc. I didn't see anything wrong with yours. Did you use their topper or provide your own, etc? And what type of filling was in your cake... I am stuck on that option. Thanks again...

SayingIDo.

We renewed our vows on the Freedom this past Feb. and was very

happy with all the Carnival staff in the wedding dept and on board the ship.

Below you will find pictures of the cake and ceremony

Papanh

1st your pictures are beautiful. Congrats on 40 years. We are sailing The Freedom Nov 30th for a B2B. We are renewing our vows on the 6-day (1st leg of the B2B) I have a couple questions .

Where on the ship did the Captain do the renewal? Did you get the package thru Carnival? We are doing the $385 package. (Us & 6 guests)

What are the prices of the pictures? What time of day was it & was it on a Sea day? We want to have it around 5pm so we can go to the Supper Club that night.

Sorry for all the questions & thanks for your Help

Cheri

So my fiance and I have booked a wedding aboard the Carnival Freedom. I am trying to get a little background information on the wedding. I am looking for pictures of the cake, food, etc. Also details on what food is good/bad. I am really starting to anxious. Please help:confused:

Can't help...but want to say CONGRATS!!

Payd:)

• 3 months later...

SayingIDo,

How is your planning going? Have you decided which package and entertainment you're going to have?

Archived