Alcohol / Soda / Bottled Water

cptmking

Since Carnival allows a 'reasonable amount' of soft drinks to be brought on board, I find it hard to believe they took away a 6-pk.:rolleyes:

HARD liquor - yep, if they find it, they'll take it away and return it when you disembark.

Wine - Carnival allows a bottle or two of 'fine' wine to be brought on board and consumed in your cabin, OR taken to the dining room ($10 corkage fee).

I've often seen a 12-pk.box of Cokes, etc. brought through check-in and put on the x-ray belt...no problem. I feel sure water would be okay, as well. I take a 6-pk. of 20-oz. bottled Coke with me, but in my checked second piece of luggage - along with my wine. Never had a problem.

We just returned from a Victory Cruise and we brought on a cooler bag with a 12 pack of Diet Pepsi and a 12 pack of Regular Pepsi plus water and they didn't say anything. We don't like coke so we brought our own. I saw someone check a huge cooler but I don't know if they were able to bring it on or not.

Archived