Past Liberty cruiser's I need help please..

flygrass

I just returned from the Liberty this past Saturday and I need some help from past Liberty sailer's. Ok what Im asking for is Im looking for someone that may have one of the pictures of the ship that is normally given out at the last night in the dinning room, its kinda like a water painting of the ship. What happened is we went to dinner the last night for two reasons,1 to take care of our waiters and 2 get our pictures of the ship that we collect and frame as a major souvenir from all of our past Carnival cruises. Well with much disappointment I was told they have none that Carnival discontinued that.... So what I asking is would anyone have a extra that I could possible buy please. ?????

Of course this will be in my 45 day letter to Carnival to let them know of my disappointment of this. So if anyone would help me with this could you please email me at flygrass98@yahoo.com please put a subject like help from cruise critic. Thank you all that read this for your time

I'm guilty I read your post but I too have none to offer you if I did I would gladly send it to you at no cost. On our April sailing they did not give them out so it must have been discontinued then as well. I never even thought twice about it until I read your post. It's a bummer as we really enjoyed getting them on board the Triumph. I wish I had thought of it sooner I would have added it to my letter to Carnival. At the very least sell them in the gift shop on board so people can purchase them. I'm not overly fond of those post card type pictures of the ships but I do like the ones they gave out in the dining room. Several cruisers get them signed by their servers as well. I wish you luck in getting one but you may have to be patient and understand that many people are reading this but simply don't have one to give. :)

I will check to see if we still have them...we went on Liberty last summer and we were a family of 8 and I think they gave all of us one...I know we had them in with all of our stuff and never did anything with them but if I still have them, you are welcome to one of ours...I'll let you know!!:)

I will check to see if we still have them...we went on Liberty last summer and we were a family of 8 and I think they gave all of us one...I know we had them in with all of our stuff and never did anything with them but if I still have them, you are welcome to one of ours...I'll let you know!!:)

Thank you so much even if you dont find them,,, Thanks

I'm guilty I read your post but I too have none to offer you if I did I would gladly send it to you at no cost. On our April sailing they did not give them out so it must have been discontinued then as well. I never even thought twice about it until I read your post. It's a bummer as we really enjoyed getting them on board the Triumph. I wish I had thought of it sooner I would have added it to my letter to Carnival. At the very least sell them in the gift shop on board so people can purchase them. I'm not overly fond of those post card type pictures of the ships but I do like the ones they gave out in the dining room. Several cruisers get them signed by their servers as well. I wish you luck in getting one but you may have to be patient and understand that many people are reading this but simply don't have one to give. :)

Thanks any way for replying,,, we to have the wait tem sign them and we frame them and hang them on our wall of cruises. And about selling them in the gift shop, that would be fine with me to I would gladly buy them... I may have to add that also into my 45 day letter. Thanks again and many happy cruises to you.

Am looking right now but I don't remember that in the picture there was the name of the actual ship i.e. Carnival Liberty...I just remember kind of a tropical setting showing a Carnival ship offshore with palm trees etc...does it have a date stamp on it?? Or is the picture different every year??

Flygrass - I just looked and I have 4 of the Liberty. 2 of them are of the Liberty in a setting in Venice (since it did the Med the first year) and 2 of them are in a Carribean setting. Unfortunately, our DR waiters signed the front of the ones in the Carribean.

If you want either one of the Caribbean ones (with the signatures) or the one in the Med - which clearly says Carnival Liberty on it - you're welcome to one. No cost...they were free! :D You can email me at lezleerene at hotmail dot com.

flygrass,

Here's a scan of one of ours from a couple years ago on Liberty. I have the originals somewhere.

2711178770065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

We're leaving tomorrow for two more weeks on her! If the scan isn't good enough I'll mail you one of the originals after we get back....If I can find them. ;)

Well, after looking around, finally found one of the prints in my daughter's closet...as I said, we had a bunch of them and I think some of them got thrown away and for the rest...who knows!!

Anyway, if you're still interested, let me know and I'll mail it to you...no cost...from one Carnival Cruise lover to another!!:)

I just returned from the Liberty this past Saturday and I need some help from past Liberty sailer's. Ok what Im asking for is Im looking for someone that may have one of the pictures of the ship that is normally given out at the last night in the dinning room, its kinda like a water painting of the ship. What happened is we went to dinner the last night for two reasons,1 to take care of our waiters and 2 get our pictures of the ship that we collect and frame as a major souvenir from all of our past Carnival cruises. Well with much disappointment I was told they have none that Carnival discontinued that.... So what I asking is would anyone have a extra that I could possible buy please. ?????

Of course this will be in my 45 day letter to Carnival to let them know of my disappointment of this. So if anyone would help me with this could you please email me at flygrass98@yahoo.com please put a subject like help from cruise critic. Thank you all that read this for your time

We were on the Liberty in April (our 5th Carnival cruise) and I was saddened when Fabiana told us that Carnival no longer gives out the water-color prints of the ship at the end of the last evening's dinner.:( I've searched Ebay with a fine-tooth comb, but to no avail.

Thank you all that replied it looks like I have been taken care of. I will be adding to my 45 day letter that taking those prints away is a pretty chezzy way of cutting back. Like it was said earlier, Now that people are collecting them they could at least put them for sale in the gift shop.

Thanks again to everyone and I hope you all have many happy cruises in the future.

Archived