Shore Excursions and OBC

brian_uk

Hi Brian,

I've been told (by someone on this board), that the OBC can only be used once you are on board....so ordering anything prior will have to be paid by your cc. We too want to prebook and also we wanted to preorder some champaign for our cabin, but looks like we can't use our obc's to do that. Perhaps someone who knows of a way or has been able to will chime in.

Would be interesting also to know how many actually do use the tours....not sure we want to take the chance of waiting til we aboard to book some of them.

Have a great time on your cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the Journey in March and had OBC left over and it was just credited back to our charge card. So if you charge tours before the cruise it will all work out in the end.

I hope this answers your question.

Can I pre-book trips ahead of time using my OBC of $750.

I tried but the site wanted my CC number.

Brian

Hi Brian !

From what I have heard, (and I may be wrong about this)... I do not believe you can pre-book your excursions with your OB Credit. While it shouldnt be a problem once you board the ship, you run the risk of being shut out of the excursions you want to go on, if you wait.

I have located a phone number and email address for the UK office. Perhaps they can be of further assistance 0800 018 2525. Email address : infouk@rccl.com

Hopefully, one of our other Cruise Critic friends can verify this. Enjoy your Cruise !

Archived