Seeking Miracle Yoda

Good Morning to everyone! I'm about to book my 3rd fun filled cruise with CCL on the Miracle for it's Southern journey on 10-19-09. I'm trying to pick my cabin and ran into a stumbling block.

I've searched this site and many others trying to figure out what the empty area is on the Empress deck plan between cabins 6164 and 6166 port side and cabins 6181 and 6183 starboard side. Could it be the housekeeping area? I know the laundry is located up by 6102, so that's not a problem. If at all possible, it would be great to avoid the noise and traffic that might occur close to housekeeping.

For the life of me, I just can't remember what's there. Probably since I was so overwhelmed with all the lovely new sights when I sailed on her for my first cruise ever!

Does anyone have a clue what it could be?

Have a really fantastic day and a heartfelt thanks to everyone for their continued contributions to this invaluable resource. You're one of the nicest groups of people that can be found anywhere.

I could be wrong, but I believe it's a crew stairwell. It ends up going up to the Odyssey Bar on the Lido deck. Traveling down, it goes to other crew quarters and bars on lower decks.

I could be wrong, but I believe it's a crew stairwell. It ends up going up to the Odyssey Bar on the Lido deck. Traveling down, it goes to other crew quarters and bars on lower decks.

That is a possibility, thanks denb. Anyone else agree or disagree?

Use the DRAG IT DECKS feature of CruiseDeckPlans.com to compare decks one on top of the other or side by side, and you'll see what I mean. Plus, I'm sure I remember peaking in the open 'Crew Only' door in that area and seeing the stairwell. The feature also comes in handy for seeing what's directly above or below a stateroom, before you find out the hard way.

Use the DRAG IT DECKS feature of CruiseDeckPlans.com to compare decks one on top of the other or side by side, and you'll see what I mean. Plus, I'm sure I remember peaking in the open 'Crew Only' door in that area and seeing the stairwell. The feature also comes in handy for seeing what's directly above or below a stateroom, before you find out the hard way.

What a very cool tool to use!! I had been on that site before but never used that feature. I tend to think you're right denb, I think it's stairs also, based on the overlap views. That shouldn't create too much of a noise issue I would think.

Thanks again, I knew someone would be able to help!

Archived