Size difference in Coral class Caribe BD and BE balconies?

sppunk

I'm trying to find out if the BD balconies on the Caribe class are worth upgrading to - we currently have a BE booked but have read these cabins (closer to the bow) are much smaller than others on the Caribe deck.

I want to maintain on the bump out - so was curious if the BD midship balconies are any larger?

We prefer to eat most breakfasts and lunches (and dinners!) on our balcony so enjoy the larger option ... but we do not want a recessed BA on this trip.

I've googled, but couldn't find this specific question. Thanks in advance.

we were on the end balcony of the bump, The balcony was not huge but the view was panoramic!! This balcony ( I think it was C710) was not private but that was not a bother at all. The view was everything! Also, while a smaller balcony, certainly comfortable for dining.

sorry - our cabin on the Coral was C310 and the balcony was curved at the end (or beginnging) of the bump. I believe that C309 is the same just on the opposite side. We loved it and would take it again on the Coral.
Thanks - you made me just look again at my booking info and we have C308 - not the corner. If this is ample big enough for two to relax (we spend quite a bit of time on the balcony), then we'll be happy!

We had a BE cabin, E 624, toward the rear of the ship. The balcony was as large as the BA Caribe deck cabins on Grand class ships. We loved the cabin. The deck above us was not recessed and the balcony was entirely covered.

Archived