Map/Diagram of Britannia Restaurant

yojimbo

Does anyone have a map of the Britannia Restaurant (QM2) showing the table numbers?

Yes, I do. I have been trying to scan it on my scanner, but it just says that I must run or install HP software. I am not a computer whiz, ha!--far from it) and I will try to locate the software. It used to work, I don't know why I need to use the software now. However, I can get you started by trying to describe where the table numbers are. Here we go:

:)

I only have the lower level. If you enter from the starboard side (left) walking toward the rear of the ship the first table by the window is table #1. It is a round table for eight. Going straight toward the rear nearest the windows, the next table is #2, a square table for four and next to it is a square table #3 also a table for four. Next, square tables #4 and #5, both tables for four. Next one beside window is table #6, a table for eight, next, an oval table #7 for eight, then table #8 an oval table for eight. Then table #9 a table for four, table #10 next to #9 also a table for four, next is #12 next to the window, a table for four and next to it is table #11. Still beside the windows table #13 for 6, then table #14 for 6, next table #15,#16 tables for 4. Table #17 is a round table for eight. #18,#19,#20 are tables for six.

Now the tables on the port side going toward the rear, nearest the windows are in the exact say formation, but numbers go from #140 to #182.

Just under the tapestry, to the left #80 a round table for six. To the right is table # 86 and there is a large round table for eleven kind of in between.

There is more--however I am going to try to find the software--I believe it will become much clearer for you. We sat at table #1, by the window and it was very nice, but switched to table #80 (the early sitting) just under the tapestry. It was a table for six and I would say prime location. We loved it there. I believe they placed a table for two just under the tapestry mid-way. That would be an excellent location as well.

Gail

Okay, can anyone help? I have the image of the seating in the Britannia Restaurant that I finally scanned and it is on my desktop. Now all I need to do is get it onto cruisecritic reply thread. I have uploaded other things, but this is not working. I feel so frustrated!!!:eek:

Okay, can anyone help? I have the image of the seating in the Britannia Restaurant that I finally scanned and it is on my desktop. Now all I need to do is get it onto cruisecritic reply thread. I have uploaded other things, but this is not working. I feel so frustrated!!!:eek:

Try saving it as a picture. Then go to your photo editing and set the size to a maximum width of 620 and height of 280. You can then attach it as a thumbnail in the message by clicking on the little paper clip.

Yes, I do. I have been trying to scan it on my scanner, but it just says that I must run or install HP software. ......

Gail

That's strange, I tried pasting your link and got a picture of a rather naval looking fellow wearing a white and red tennis shirt

Ill try again.

It says the file is too big and to change it manually, but I don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Hello,

if you want you can send it via email to me (fgrosse@gmail.com). I will upload the picture into my website and will publish the link to it here into this thread.

Frank

Archived