Yukon

fpat

Hello

I was just wondering if you ever made a decision to go on an American Safari Cruise? We leave in 2 weeks and there is so little info on them or what to expect I was wondering if you went, are going or know anyone that did.

We had discussed this in a post last year when I was thinking of booking but I never followed up with you.

Thanks

We never did go, but after spending a LOT of time researching and talking to them on the phone, I have absolutely no doubt about the quality of their cruises. We were looking at both Alaska and the Baja, and I think their Baja cruise has won out for "some day not too far away". A couple of days ago we canceled a Caribbean cruise we had booked for next February - we're going to do fewer cruises on smaller boats.

Thanks for the reply I will let you know how it was when I get back, we are really looking forward to this type of cruise. They just added Hawaii this year and if we are blow away and it is worth the dollars in our opinion that might be on the horizon for us.

Archived