Finally, my turn for the Doc dance (couple questions)

Catmomma

Fed Ex just dropped off my document package for my 10/31 POA trip! Looks like everything is correct and we are ready to go.

Here are my questions:

a) do I put these luggage sticker tags on before I fly to Honolulu?

b) I paid for a "Deluxe Anniversary Package" and there is nothing in my docs that mentions that. Do I get something in my stateroom when we board with the info about our massages, cake, etc?

c) I got a transfer back to the airport after the cruise but our flight home is not till 4 days later. I do however have to go back to the airport to pick up my rental car (booked online on my own). Can I use this transfer to the airport even though I am not flying out that same day?

a) I would only do it if you think you won't see your luggage before being picked up by the NCL reps. I don't think that's usually the case though, so I'd have them handy to put on after you pick up your luggage at baggage claim.

b) We had a "Honeymoon/Anniversary Package" and had no confirmation for it until we got to our cabin. A letter was waiting for us, along with the champagne and strawberries :)

c) Don't know about this one, I'd call NCL and ask...

I always put the tags on before I fly in case the airline misdirects a bag. At least the tag will show where the bag has to go and has a better chance to catch up with me. And if I have extra tags, I put two tags on each bag in case one happens to fall off.

Archived