NCL Spirit Eastern Carib

Hello,

I Just got back from the 8 day on Sunday and I happen to have a Freestyle Daily right here from Friday June 6th Which was a Sea Day after the stop in Samana (I hope you booked the beach escape for that day, absolutely spectacular!) Anyway Here are "some" of the things they offer in the day time (activities started as early as 7:30 am , Yoga, pilates, ping pong, sudoko contest, Morning trivia with staff, grand amber unvieling, bridge play, detox seminar texas holdem tournament, free card frenzy, art auction, and so on and those are just a few.......dont forget breakfast and lunch too. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. We were a family of 4 and we cant wait to book our next trip!!!!

Have a great time!

We came back from this in May and have taken many NCL trips. What they don't have are the games ect. around the pool each sea day along with some of the enrichment speakers altho that might depend on the itinerary. That said I feel NCL is great.

We came back from this in May and have taken many NCL trips. What they don't have are the games ect. around the pool each sea day along with some of the enrichment speakers altho that might depend on the itinerary. That said I feel NCL is great.

Wow, that must have changed from our 2007 trip - maybe a change of cruise directors. When we were on the Spirit they had tons of daily activities at the pool area each day - was actually one of the best ones we've experienced. Sort of spoiled us for others. I'm sorry to hear they've stopped doing it. Always made for so much fun.

Hello,

I Just got back from the 8 day on Sunday and I happen to have a Freestyle Daily right here from Friday June 6th Which was a Sea Day after the stop in Samana (I hope you booked the beach escape for that day, absolutely spectacular!) Anyway Here are "some" of the things they offer in the day time (activities started as early as 7:30 am , Yoga, pilates, ping pong, sudoko contest, Morning trivia with staff, grand amber unvieling, bridge play, detox seminar texas holdem tournament, free card frenzy, art auction, and so on and those are just a few.......dont forget breakfast and lunch too. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. We were a family of 4 and we cant wait to book our next trip!!!!

Have a great time!

Just came off the same cruise as Geecruiser and we were very disappointed in the amount of activity. Don't forget that most of those items involved additional fees - yoga, pilates, amber unveiling (which was the set up of jewelry for sale in the centrum)- detox seminar, texas hold'em, art auction - . We felt that the Cruise Director and his staff did not do a very good job unless they were trying to sell you something.

That being said, we had a great time - there were four of us including two twentysomething sons -. We loved the itinerary, especially the Cayo Levantado Beach Escape (hopefully the staff have figured out a more equitable tendering process, it was bordering on a disaster). I have not had a chance to write a full review yet, but hope to this week-end.

Archived