AI Resort Day Pass

kc320

On the Island Marketing website they offer an All Inclusive Resort Day Pass...does anyone know what resort this is for? I would be interested in something like this since it does include the non motorized sports equip.

Also has anyone done this tour thru Island Marketing or can someone tell me where I might find reviews?

TIA

Thanks... the reviews really seem kind of mixed.. we are really looking for a place that has a variety of adult activties and this looked like it would fit the bill...now I'm not so sure... good thing we don't go till Oct. 09 maybe some CC members will be back to post their reviews by then...

Thanks... the reviews really seem kind of mixed.. we are really looking for a place that has a variety of adult activties and this looked like it would fit the bill...now I'm not so sure... good thing we don't go till Oct. 09 maybe some CC members will be back to post their reviews by then...

I'd suggest Playa Uvas instead unless you HAVE to have unlimited drinks, in that case Nachi Cocom would be a good bet.

Thanks, I'll look for some more info on Playa Uvas.. I don't think Nachi has enough to interest my 20 something niece... she's the one who want's to parasail & jet ski....:D me I just want to lay under an umbrella & be waited on...

Thanks, I'll look for some more info on Playa Uvas.. I don't think Nachi has enough to interest my 20 something niece... she's the one who want's to parasail & jet ski....:D me I just want to lay under an umbrella & be waited on...

You can get all those things at Paradise Beach club, just not All Inclusive.

Archived