Spirit Cabin 8273 Wrap Around Balcony

CWcruisers

If you have been in this cabin, or the one on the other side of the Panorama deck I'm wondering what the roof line is like. I know that there is very little roof on the rear cabins, but it looks like this one may be larger. Any help would be appreciated.

If you have been in this cabin, or the one on the other side of the Panorama deck I'm wondering what the roof line is like. I know that there is very little roof on the rear cabins, but it looks like this one may be larger. Any help would be appreciated.

Here you go;) Found these pictures on webshots..

http://travel.webshots.com/album/553196139hdswSN

Wow, KruznKel, thanks for the quick response and sharing your pictures. Roof wasn't quite as big as I hoped, but it will do!

No problem:) Would love to take credit for those pictures .. but they are not mine..(I will have my own aft wrap pics come Oct) google and webshots are great:D

No problem:) Would love to take credit for those pictures .. but they are not mine..(I will have my own aft wrap pics come Oct) google and webshots are great:D

They are my pictures...thanks for the compliment CW cruisers, and thank you KruznKel for not taking credit.....I do the same thing you did often, post pictures of cabins I have found doing research...that's what makes this such a great website for sharing info!

The cabin is wonderful, and the portion of the balcony that wraps around has a full overhang; it was great in Alaska for the days it rained and drizzled. I spent most of my time on the balcony!

That's good news about the wrap side. Now it's the best of both worlds, sun when we want and shade when we want. We did the wrap on deck 7 on the Miracle, but there is no full roof, even on the wrap side. But we did discover that if you sit on the wrap side during the life boat drill, they don't find you and you can skip the drill! Now I'm not advocating skipping the drill, but DH and I have been on 34 cruises and counting, I think we have the drift.

We were in 8268 on the Pride. Also, did the main deck aft wrap on Spirit. We loved both, but I have to say, we enjoyed the extra privacy of the main deck aft corner. The overhang on the balcony above completely covers your balcony. You still get sun though. We could also hear the wake better being on the main deck.

Pictures are on my signature. :)

Archived