FLL Hotel near port

1cruiselvr

Can anyone tell me which Priceline zone puts you closest to the cruise port? Also, if you have a hotel recommendation near the port, please share. Thanks.

Downtown.. you should read the 1st post on this page all about the winning bids other CCer's have rec'd.;)

We are staying at the Best Western Oceanside Inn before our Nov 7th cruise on the Noordam. We picked it because we have airmile points and it is closed to the beach and cruiseship terminal. It is beside the Sheraton Yankee Clipper. It was only $107.00 per room. The reviews on Trip Advisor are mixed but we don't plan to be in our room much.

Ontario Cruiser

Can anyone tell me which Priceline zone puts you closest to the cruise port? Also, if you have a hotel recommendation near the port, please share. Thanks.

4 star downtown zone has been landing the Renaissance on SE 17th Street. 4 star beach zone has typically been the Hyatt Pier 66. Both hotels are close to the port.

I just recently won a bid on Priceline using Zone 4 (airport area) in FLL. Got Courtyard by Mariott Dania Beach for $95 in January 09. They offer free shuttle to/from airport and to cruiseport. Good luck!

Archived