Question on Past Guest # and booking

BettyPC

My husband & I cruised on the Tropicale back in 1995. When I was putting in my info in the Carnival website - in order to get my funpass etc... I answered yes to the Past Guest question. I didn't know the number - so I called Carnival and they told me the numbers for my husband & I.

About a month later I then tried to enter those numbers on the booking info - and it "doesn't recognize" the past guest number, or my birthdate/zip code:o

I want to go to the Past Guest Party when we cruise on the 29th!! Does anyone have any ideas or opinions on my next step? Thanks.

My husband & I cruised on the Tropicale back in 1995. When I was putting in my info in the Carnival website - in order to get my funpass etc... I answered yes to the Past Guest question. I didn't know the number - so I called Carnival and they told me the numbers for my husband & I.

About a month later I then tried to enter those numbers on the booking info - and it "doesn't recognize" the past guest number, or my birthdate/zip code:o

I want to go to the Past Guest Party when we cruise on the 29th!! Does anyone have any ideas or opinions on my next step? Thanks.

Call Carnival again. They are the only ones that will be able to straighten this out for you. One suggestion though is to print out your past cruise history after this is fixed and keep a copy. You never know when the system may "lose" your history. I print it out after each cruise to have just in case.

Did you enter the info in the past guest hisory page before you did the fun pass?

Archived