Majesty #602

hollyberry

Does anyone have knowledge of this cabin on the Majesty? Is it a good cabin and can the beds be pushed together or must they remain seperate? This is my first time on NCL and I am afraid I made a mistake booking this cabin.

Does anyone have knowledge of this cabin on the Majesty? Is it a good cabin and can the beds be pushed together or must they remain seperate? This is my first time on NCL and I am afraid I made a mistake booking this cabin.

Yes they can be pushed together to make a queen size.

I believe we had 603 or 602 in January of this year. Yes it is above a lounge.

The music usually ended by 11:00 or !2:00. The room is larger and has an awesome view. You see everything the bridge sees. There is more storage and a great large ledge by the window that will allow you to sit and watch the stars at nite. Also a refrigerator. We stayed out later and slept in.

We are going again in January of 09 and will be in 605.

If I remember correctly the inside cabins on deck 6 on the Majesty have beds that cannot be pushed together. Even the few that say they can be converted may not workout.

Also, people in the back of the ship tend to have a vibration. Our favorite cabin was inside superior, midship on deck 4 and at the end of the row near the stairs and elevator (4031). It was a couple of feet larger than the others in that category. :D

Archived