I Am Back

keltic

I have just landed. First of all thank you all of you who has assisted me with valuable information about Seabourn. I think I could get used to the company. In fact, it was so delightfull that, it has been probably the best cruising experience. I won´t make any comparision with any, but it was a great experience.

The ship is itseft is nothing special. Cosy, small, a bit spartan in some places, but adquately maintained, and creating a pleasant and discerning experience. From the first time I got in my Suite, and got in touch with the Seabourn people I felt in love with them. They didn´t know my name from the very beginning, but they soon knew how I liked cappuchino, my eating preferences, and anticipated to my wishes. It´s all about service, that´s it. Jystina my sterwardesses was a enchanting (I got the greem Hermes soap, and Molton Brown stuff was sincerely exquisite). Every night a surprise. Except chocolate.

I really loved the guys at the restaurant. It was just funny the kind of competence to bring the plate to my table on the buffet. I was surprised about them. One day, I got to the terrace outside. It was chilly....just a slight shivering, made me to realize that someone was laying a blanket on my shoulders....wowww.....that´s service. At the Club my drink came without even asking. They just memorized everything.

Food was sensational, and tea time in the Constellation supreme. I also enjoyed Sky Bar buffets, but since weather was not really good, life was indoors in most occasions. I do love Seabourn passengers. No stiff setting, no arrogant people in general terms, but friendly converstions. At the begging I was reluctant to joining tables, but conversations were so interesting that I was counting the minutes for dinner.

The route was fine, a lovely storm one day, a little bit of rain mixed up with sunlight and relaxing experience. I will come back. I wonde if I could go in any other line now. I tought any cruise line was not going to surprise me.

Thanks Seabourn, for the unforgettable cruise.

Being my first on Seabourn, I have cruised quite a lot before.

Clothes?. Well, not quite. It was hot in Copenhaguen, then nasty and then warm again.

Anyway, I take a too few clothes, but quite appropiate.

Archived