Question about $100 coupon for Rhapsody

I have not seen this question asked in the search I did so I decided to go ahead and ask it.

I booked 2 cabins (a Junior Suite and Large Inside Stateroom) . The guy at RCCL told me that in order to use the coupon he would have to put my husband in one cabin and myself in another (on paper) since we were C & A members. He said once we got on board it didn't matter who was in the cabin but we would have to do it this way to get $100 off of each cabin, even thouigh the coupon states $100 off per stateroom. He made it sound like he was doing me a favor and bending the rules a bit, which if he is, yippee, but I don't want the reservations to be messed up. Does this sound right?? I didn't think the coupon was sent only to C & A members. Also will the cabin keys be able to be corrected once we check in? The right names on the right keys, make sure both cabins have queen beds, etc. It is going to be my husband and I in one cabin and my parents in another.

I hope I am making sense and y'all understand what I am asking.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!!!

You should be fine after checking in. I was under the impression that C&A coupons were only for C&A members. If you got to use the coupon for more than one cabin I would consider that a bonus - I've never thought to ask to apply it to our traveling companions cabin too. Believe me, I'll be asking in the future - every dollar saved on a cabin is a dollar you can spend elsewhere!!!

Archived