Address advice

rdt123

Hello,

In May my mum booked the cruise for my mum and dad and me and my wife. She booked twice so we have a different booking reference number. The TA linked the two bookings so we got adjacent cabins. On the invoice from the TA they have my address and my mums invoice has her address. I came to pre register today to find that when i input my reference number my details and my wifes details come up but with my mums address! I rang NCL who told me that the TA would have to ring them to change it but the lady didnt seem to think it mattered as long as the passports match the tickets. Surely they need to have my right address don't they? Is it worth the hassle of changing the details?

TIA

Rob

Thanks for the reply. Given that my address doesnt appear on the passport or tickets i may just let them be delivered to my mums

The only thing i can think is my CC will be at a different address to the one they will have for payment.

in '06, we booked my FIL with us...he had his own cabin across the hall. he didn't have a real address, we just had it linked to our address. but his ID address was in texas, he was living in seattle (we cruised out of seattle...but we live in mississippi). we forwarded his tickets to him, he met us at the docks. no one asked why he had different addresses on everything.

Simple fix - I went through this with my son in FL. Just pick up the phone and have your TA unlink the reservations and the addresses will separate. If cabins have been assigned yet you can wait to to it.

This has happened to me ever since NCL started providing online registration. There is a glitch in their software. I travel with someone who has a different address from me. Whenever I register online, our addresses end up showing up as the same (whichever address you enter last). It bothered me at first but it's really much ado about nothing. The address is meaningless. As long as you have your cruise ticket and show up at the pier with the proper identification documents, you'll be fine.

The problem with unlinking the bookings is that the OP wants to maintain adjacent cabins. If the bookings are unlinked, there is a chance (probably slim but possible) that one of the bookings will be moved. I would leave everything as is and not worry about it.

Archived