Trouble after drydock?

SunPacific

I see the Paradise is in for drydock from 12/1 - 12/14/08 - we sail her 12/15! :eek: On a new ship, i.e., NCL's Pride of Aloha, there are often alot of problems to be worked out on the first few sailings. Has anyone experienced troubles on a first sailing after drydock? Please say no! :p

I see the Paradise is in for drydock from 12/1 - 12/14/08 - we sail her 12/15! :eek: On a new ship, i.e., NCL's Pride of Aloha, there are often alot of problems to be worked out on the first few sailings. Has anyone experienced troubles on a first sailing after drydock? Please say no! :p

It is hit or miss. I was on the NCL Sun on the first sailing out of drydock. The only problem I saw was the carpet fuzzies from the new carpets. I will be on the NCL Spirit this coming November as it comes out of drydock.

When the Sensation came out of drydock in 2006, it failed the Coast Guard inspection and delayed the sailing for the majority of the day. There were also complaints about brown water coming out of the faucets.

Other sailings on other ships, folks have complained about work not finished. But then you have other sailings where there are no complaints.

Dave

Archived