? re filling out royal points coupon

I am traveling with a friend and we plan on having seperate sea pass accounts for our cabin. On the Royal Points coupon, do I check off on board credit for a. double occupancy, or b. single occupancy?

Also, I will be sending a copy of my share holder proof for OBC. I have copied off my "brokerage positions detail", and blacked out my account number. Is this correct/suffient for obtaining my obc? I assume I need to supply a cover letter of some sort with my sailing date/ship/reservation number etc.

thanks in advance for your help all!:o

Bonnie, I can't specifically answer your question about the points part (a simple call will clarify), but for the shareholder credit, you can now copy your blackened out stmt (which is what I do, btw) and email it to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com with the following information

NAME:

ADDRESS:

CONFIRMATION:

SHIP:

SAILING DATE:

Request a confirmation email. They usually respond within 48 hours. Oh yeah, and don't forget to "attach" the copy of the stmt to your email ;)

A~cleardot.gif

I don't remember seeing separate boxes for single and double occupancy. When I have sent mine in in the past the OBC did get divided between DW and I. So, if there are separate boxes for single and double, I would check the double. As the previous poster mentioned, maybe a phone call would get the definitive answer. Call C&A not BOA.

I am traveling with a friend and we plan on having seperate sea pass accounts for our cabin. On the Royal Points coupon, do I check off on board credit for a. double occupancy, or b. single occupancy?

I had this same question recently. Here is the thread. I don't know if it will shed any light on it or not.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=788755

I had looked back as far as page 3 for that post, and gave up! I called C&A and they told me to check off double and write that it was for me only above it. Sounds a little iffy at best, but we're friends and we'll work it out if it isn't applied properly! I really don't understand why the two boxes in the first place, it makes sense if you were using the points for an upgrade I guess. Doesn't it always seem like the people who plan these programs are from another planet? In other words, it always seems like there should be an easier way! Oh well, whats a few hoops to jump through for a couple hundred dollars anyways!:D

Archived