PB Tom...what will it be?

IrishNips

Hey Tom,

We will be in port in 6 days (Tues, 19th). We are really looking forward to your beach. Do you serve Pina Colada in a Pinapple shell? Saw a picture somewhere and have been craving that ever since. Also, is it still Chef and Nibs for you or do you have any other requests? Sorry, no room in the luggage for the 60" TV.

How will we recognize you at the beach?

Bryan

We usually serve it in a pineapple shell (you have to request it though) unless there are none to be found on the island. Then we have to wait till the pineapple boat comes in from the mainland!

Thanx for thinking of my Boyardee and nibs cravings, I'll appreciate them greatly!

I usually get to the beach around noonish, then start my meeting and greeting on the beach soon after that. I'm usually in khaki shorts, grey t-shirt and purple cap!

Hasta la vista!

Allow me to paste a post from keysjohnson who wrote this back in May..

...... We were on the Carnival Triumph, just got back this morning. On Monday we were at Paradise Beach. WONDERFUL! There were at least 4 ships in port and no crowds at all. The beach is beautiful, bathrooms clean, service was great. The taxi's all know where it is so it's very easy to get too. We had 2 chairs and an umbrella and a nice table in between. We used the mats to float on. We also snorkled and for all you snorkel fans, it was way better than anticapated. If you snorkel out almost to the bouys, there are a couple of coral heads. They are not very big, but there was a lot of fish around them. The day had started out rainy and cloudy so the water was a litle stirred up and choppy but you could still see very well. I saw some of the biggest conch I've ever seen. We saw parrot fish, angel fish, blue tangs, lots of juveniles of different kinds, and a nice variety of other small fish. We shopped first so we didn't get there until around 1pm. Our server was fantastic. Tom, I wish I would have gotten his name! Anyway, if you are thinking of going, do it, you won't regret the decision. Next time we're in Cozumel, we're going back. The nachos were great! Our total bill was $33 and we had several drinks and the food. Can't beat that! I'll be glad to answer any questions........

We have a natural sand beach so it's going to be sandy/scrubby for a while till ya hit those red buoys and the coral heads. I'd classify it as a beginner snorkel site. If you'd like something more exciting, stop at a spot called Dzul-Ha on the way here. The best shore snorkel in Cozumel, IMO. Do a search for it here, you'll get tons of info. Have fun!

Quite a while ago I think you expressed a desire for a Canadian newspaper --was it perhaps the Toronto Sun or Toronto Star...If so, let us know which paper and whether you prefer weekend (which would unfortunately be 10 days old when it gets to you) or a weekday edition. (We also have acess to the Globe and Mail or national Post if that would be your preference)

Tom, We were at PB last April and will be returning this April. This year we will have 11 or more people in our group. This was our best day on last year's cruise. We talk about it all the time. We will also be bringing some school supplies for the kids. I'll check around for some scientific calculators. We take alot for granted here, I think it will be good for our children to give to some less unfortunate children. We'll bring you some nips too.

Thanks for the wonderful memories, looking forward to making more.

PS my son wants to know if the guy with the bungee trampoline s still there, he loved that.

Thanks ,

Dayna

Archived