I would love to see pictures of Carnival Weddings

SayingIDo,

I'm getting married on the Freedom in January as well - on the 1/11/09 sailing. I just started the booking process (yesterday!). Any insight you want to share would be greatly appreciated! I've booked a cruise before, but this is a completely new experience!

Ok, here are my pictures of Liberty from June 28. I know I would have loved to see pictures before I left and was on CC day and night. Please let me know if anyone has any questions. I will try and do a short review soon!

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c244/sjg1002/Wedding%20Pictures/?albumview=slideshow

How did you get Carnival do do your cake like that with the ribbon? Very nice picsm thank you for sharing!

SayingIDo,

I'm getting married on the Freedom in January as well - on the 1/11/09 sailing. I just started the booking process (yesterday!). Any insight you want to share would be greatly appreciated! I've booked a cruise before, but this is a completely new experience!

I'd love to help you, but thus far all I have is a dress:) I am still debating the flower issue. As not knowing what my bouquet will look like prior is going to drive me nuts. The rest will surely fall into place. Lately Ive been looking at favors. As I get further in I will let you know more. Definitely pass along anything you learn as well.

Archived