Southwest Airlines DING sales tomorrow

Hi-

FYI rec'd notice thru Southwest's Ding that tomorrow is their anniv. and to watch for big specials. So if you haven't already signed up for Ding off their site, might want to consider. I already have a decent priced fare to get me to my cruise, but am always looking for better price. :)

I have DING and so far today' date=' all I get is "No messages to display-stay tuned for new messages". Has anyone else got any great deals today???? :confused: [/color']

The first special was already posted....the one I got was geared toward my airports of choice....with specials like $69 to $89 fares for select departure & arrivals for travel Tuesday's through Thursday's.

The way I'm understanding this is there will be specials announced all day at different times....and you must be online to get them.

The first special was only good for 1 hour and then was gone...the message I have now says "Stay tuned for new messages"....I'm sitting here waiting for the next one....:D

Archived