Help! Booking CS in Sept--your thoughts??

lagbunch8

What if I book a room at the CS and weather prevents the ship from docking? I guess I might know that before the 48 hr cancelation window closes?

Looking at the pros and cons of ship tour(would only do the dig, beach and lunch because the cost for the waterpark is silly) vs CS(to get use of waterpark) -get my own lunch and transportation. I live in Orlando so there are waterparks a plenty. :) I am cruising with my 10 and 9 yr olds.(birthday cruise for them) I am wondering how disappointed they may be not getting use of the water slides. The whole cruise is a surprise so I can't ask them about it :(

Also, is entrance to the dig included with the CS room? Is the dig worth it or just go straight to the slides? We will be there 9:30-5:00.

Thanks for your thoughts!

What if I book a room at the CS and weather prevents the ship from docking? I guess I might know that before the 48 hr cancelation window closes?

Looking at the pros and cons of ship tour(would only do the dig, beach and lunch because the cost for the waterpark is silly) vs CS(to get use of waterpark) -get my own lunch and transportation. I live in Orlando so there are waterparks a plenty. :) I am cruising with my 10 and 9 yr olds.(birthday cruise for them) I am wondering how disappointed they may be not getting use of the water slides. The whole cruise is a surprise so I can't ask them about it :(

Also, is entrance to the dig included with the CS room? Is the dig worth it or just go straight to the slides? We will be there 9:30-5:00.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Nassau port is one of the safest to get into for weather. The chances that weather would prevent your docking is nil. The only way would be a Hurricane and then everything would be closed including Atlantis and CS. They would not want you there. You would know 48 hours before if there was a problem with a hurricane.

Book the room and have a great time.

The Atlantis is running a $199.00 promo, for Monday, Tues or Wed occupancies ... you may want to check it out. It will give you full privilages of the property.

Where are you finding this promo info? I can't seem to find those rates. Thanks.

Archived