Dining room first night-Oct 30th

tjcletsgo

Any info on the dining menu on the Ryndam for the first night of the cruise? I'm thinking we might want to make resv at the Pinnacle...does anyone have info on what's on the menu the first night?

We're defininately dining at the Pinnacle on Dutch night, but we also want to go to the special Sommeniers (sp?) dinner if they offer it.

Don't know what to do.............

Thanks, all!

Janie

:p Doone,

It's apparently a special, 5 course gourmet dinner with wine parings for each course, and the cost is $50.00. I've read several posts here about it. It sounds HEAVENLY! If I can only get reservations for one night and they offer this on my cruise, that's the one I'm booking!

Janie

We went to the Pinnacle Grill on the first night because it was half price. (Cheap me!) It was absolutely wonderful. We stopped by our regular table and introduced ourselves to our tablemates, then went on to the Pinnacle. I don't know what the first night menu is, but doubt it would be worth missing this bargain.

Archived