Midnight Buffet on Sensation?

Calypso88

Watching the Samantha Brown show got me wondering about the buffets. Has anyone been on Sensation recently and did they have the midnight buffet? I was under the impression they didnt do them on the shorter trips.:confused: We're sailing out Aug 10th and would like to know if they are doing them. Thanks!

I was under that impression as well, but another poster said that they had one on their 4 day cruise recently. It may be up to the Maitre'd, which could explain why I can't remember having one on any of my recent short cruises.

I was on the Sensation for a 4 day the first week in may. They not only didn't have a midnight buffett they only had 1 capt cocktail party. so if you had early seating you missed all but 10 minutes of it . They did have the mexican buffet

Ah crud! You mean to say there aren't always the midnight buffets??? I'm doing the 3 day on the Paradise and taking my daughter for her first cruise. I know it's short, but I'll take a 3 day over a 0 day anytime. I was so hoping to show her the fabulous buffet in person instead of just the photos from the one on the Pride.

Archived