Cocktails anyone?!?!?

luvstocruz62

Does anyone know how much cokes, mixed drinks (rum & sprite, Crown & Coke, etc), beer, and the pretty frozen drinks are on the Zuiderdam? Are they served in those typical small glasses that all cruise lines seem to use or do you get your money's worth on HAL? As you can tell, I have never cruised with HAL before, and I don't know all that I need to know about it!!!;) Also, anyone out there have copies of room service menus for the Zuider? Thanks!!

Cans of soda: $1.75, plus 15% service charge. Total: $2.01

Standard cocktails: $4.95, plus 15%. Total: I don't remember.

Top shelf drinks: ???????, plus 15%.

Drink of the day: special prices, plus 15%.

Standard cocktails were a decent size, I suppose. Since I can have only one/day I wanted them bigger, but maybe that's just me. :D

Thanks for the quick replys. I just could not decide if it would be worth it to pre-order a bottle of Crown Royal and get a 6-pack of beer or pay the per drink charge at the bar. Sounds like I definitely need to pre-order beer, Crown, & a soft-drink card!! Of course, the bar will get more than enough of our business. Just trying to be as economical as possible. Do they consider Crown Royal "top shelf"? They don't here at our hometown bars, its considered a premium liquor.;)

Oh, sorry - I thought you were offering to make us a few! :D

It's 3:00pm here in Denver and I DO know where my bartender is! LOL, Brian care to join us?

Thanks for the invite - I am SO READY!!!

:D

Archived