Grand Melia - ??

PAHORNER

Does anyone know or have an experience with the Grand Melia. Thinking about staying about three days prior to our Jan 25th cruise. On their web site it sure looks nice, we know it's like 30/40 minutes from Old San Juan (i think) but we are going to rent a car. Any info would be appreciated.

Does anyone know or have an experience with the Grand Melia. Thinking about staying about three days prior to our Jan 25th cruise. On their web site it sure looks nice, we know it's like 30/40 minutes from Old San Juan (i think) but we are going to rent a car. Any info would be appreciated.

I stay there last month( memorial wkd) and will be there again ( 4th july) The hotel its very nice, nice if you had been in puerto rico before..But if is your first time, maybe will be better if you stay in san juan ( condado or Isla verde area), I like the Melia, the pool its nice, dont really have a beach, if you want a nice beach you can drive to Luquillo beach, theres no much around the hotel, inside the restaurants are expensive. but you can drive to Fajardo( las croabas area) for seafood restaurants...

CICBO911, Thanks so much for the info, we're taking your advise. My DH received a Hotwire special on them for 99.00 per night, only good till end of yr on a jr suite, hope your not paying more than that. If you are, let me know and I'll forward the hotwire link.

CICBO911, Thanks so much for the info, we're taking your advise. My DH received a Hotwire special on them for 99.00 per night, only good till end of yr on a jr suite, hope your not paying more than that. If you are, let me know and I'll forward the hotwire link.

thanks I have a travel agent fare that includes full american breakfast for 2...this hotel its my long weekend escapade...i Go there few times a year..(I do love the Rio Mar.Wyndham too.)

Archived