problemless adventure

Something went wrong in my attempt to review our June 1 cruise on Adventure so here goes. It was virtually a flawless cruise. We had not been on Royal for 4 years and did not notice any drop in service. The size of the ship is no problem except at the elevators-take the stairs. There were a lot of kids on, but security had them under control. The folks from San Juan have a good time and any problem is in other people's heads. The ship is in good shape. Entertainment is pretty much standard but good. We are platinum so emparkation was a breeze, except just as we were ready to get our pic taken for security the terminal lost power and we had to wait a few minutes. Lots of things to do. although we would have liked to see the big band/jazz quartet in the Imperial lounge more. It has the only decent dance floor on ship and they waste it with karoke and games a lot. The cruise director-Mike-was the best I have seen. All in all-the negatives about the ship are really not there. We have cruised 11 times. Liked that class so much we are on the Voyager from Barcelona to Galveston in nov. 2009.

..... although we would have liked to see the big band/jazz quartet in the Imperial lounge more. It has the only decent dance floor on ship and they waste it with karoke and games a lot.

THANK YOU, DDLED!!!!!

That is EXACTLY what I've been screaming for about a year now. AND, they have the danceband in the Viking Crown Lounge where there is a "Postage Stamp" dance floor.

RCI, Why don't you switch these..... the Karoke could be in the Viking Crown Lounge and dancing on the Dance Floor. :rolleyes:

What a concept!!! :p

Archived