Will HAL match a fare?

Rich, I have never heard of HAL offering different prices through their PPC or online.

On 5 of my cruises, including the current booking, I have checked the HAL online price, then called my PCC and the price I ended up with was less than the website price. After I booked the third of these in '04, my then current PCC had a traffic accident and was out of work. I was shuffled to an associate who immediately checked prices and issued me an OBC of $100 because the cruise price had gone down. This second PCC is now the person I deal with, the first didn't return to work. I then tried a B&M that came highly recommended for two cruises, but I was disappointed. I then called the PCC back and booked for last October. Again the price I received was less than the web site. From booking until after final payment I checked several online agencies regularly, but the price was always the same or higher than what I already had. If it makes a difference, these were all booked solo except one. For the upcoming cruise I have a friend along and have checked the prices again several time with the same result. The PCC has mentioned to me several times while booking that all discounts and promotions were being checked. All I know is that I have gotten good prices and great service. I'm not likely to change again.

Rich

We book with a PCC and when I recently learned of a promo code which was being advertise as applying to a cruise we had booked, my PCC credited us the difference in the sum. He wrote a new confirmation for the same cabin, same cruise for $$$ less.

The website did not reflect the promo code at the time we did the new confirmation but it may now. I haven't checked.

I posted the promo code here on this board.

Archived