Who's going on Diamond 12/28?

longhorngirl

Howdy-

We'll be on the Diamond Panama Canal, but not until next New Years! I hope you'll be able to post a review when you return. We'd love to read all about it, as its such a long wait :( !

We'll be traveling with our two teenagers and I'd be very interested to know if any children travel with you on this cruise.

Thanks in advance.

Beth

Beth,

I will definitely post a review when we return... this is our third time on the Diamond within a year so I am sure we will again have a great time!

I know for a fact that there will be some young people on this cruise b/c we are traveling with 3 other families we met on our last cruise, kids ages 18 to 22!

We're considering going on the 12/28 cruise on the Diamond. We've sailed Celebrity before and loved it. We weren't crazy about the one trip on Royal Caribbean, though. We've heard great things about Radisson. However, I've just read some rather negative review of this ship. Some said it was dated, kind of dowdy, etc. Since you've been on it twice this year, what are your opinions of that? Thanks.

I wouldn't say the Diamond is dowdy, by any means!

The cabins are beautiful, the balconies the best in the fleet, I've heard. The Grand Dining room is great, and so is the food.

I guess the only thing I would say is that it really lacks a viable second dining room. I didn't care for Don Vito's, and even if you do like that sort of thing, it's only one night. But this is not a big drawback, because the main dining room is so good.

BTW, I was on her in June.

I have no complaints about the Diamond. I have traveled on a few other cruiselines and never had the experience I have had on the Diamond. We absolutely fell in love with the ship when we were on it in January. The staff is great, the food is wonderful (although you do only have 2 choices of places to eat in the evenings) and the service is amazing. I have never had any problems or complaints about the ship and I definitely recommend it! Hopefully you will make in on the 12/28 cruise!

Archived