Aft SC/SB question

djvand

Hello all. Having sailed HAL before I have a very specific question about the aft vista class suites. I sailed on the Zuiderdam in aft suite SC5187, which I think is the largest aft suite they have. My present situation is that I am booked in SC6169 on the Oosterdam (the deck 5 aft suites are already booked). I noticed that SB 7133 is available one deck up, but not sure if it would be worth it to change rooms. It looks like the balcony is about the same (HUGE!) but is the room any different? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Derek

I can't answer your question about the cabin size, but I can suggest one other factor to consider, which is that being on deck 7 will give you much easier access to the Neptune Lounge, and thereby increase its usefulness to you. For example, I'd be much more likely to go in there and grab a cappucino and some breakfast goodies in the morning if I didn't need to take it down one deck in order to get it back to the cabin. Just a thought.

Enjoy your cruise! You really can't lose, either way.:)

Thanks for the reply. I am ok with either deck, I do a lot of walking, so walking up a deck and to the middle of the ship will not keep me away from the snacks!

Just wanted to see if anyone had seen both cabins, just to ensure there was not that big of a difference.

Archived