Driving to and Parking at Port of Miami

keggy

We will be staying at Hyatt Regency Miami and driving to the Port of Miami and parking there for the week. We will be sailing on Liberty of the Seas. This is our first time sailing out of the Port of Miami. Does anyone have any suggestions on parking or driving directions?

Do we drop our luggage off first? The Port of Miami website says that we will take a shuttle from parking to the terminal. Is that true? Is it far away?

Just trying to get an idea before we are there in the middle of the chaos!

Thanks for your help!

Kelly

:)

We've NEVER taken a shuttle to the ship from the parking terminal. The parking garage is right across the street from the ship. Maybe those who sail on Carnival and NCL need to use a shuttle, but not Liberty passengers. Parking is twenty dollars a day now.

What we do is pull up to the curb and I get out and stand with our carry- on bags, we give our big bags to the porter and then Hubby drives the car to the parking while I wait with the carry-ons. He is usually back in ten or fifteen minutes..sometimes quicker.

(I hope you enjoy LIberty of the Seas as much as we did. She is a spectacular ship.)

We've NEVER taken a shuttle to the ship from the parking terminal. The parking garage is right across the street from the ship. Maybe those who sail on Carnival and NCL need to use a shuttle, but not Liberty passengers. Parking is twenty dollars a day now.

What we do is pull up to the curb and I get out and stand with our carry- on bags, we give our big bags to the porter and then Hubby drives the car to the parking while I wait with the carry-ons. He is usually back in ten or fifteen minutes..sometimes quicker.

(I hope you enjoy LIberty of the Seas as much as we did. She is a spectacular ship.)

Thank you so much for your help! That sounds painless! I can't wait!

Archived