Single Digits til Freedom!

sorry i did not find this site sooner hubby and i will be on this cruise also you all seem to have done your homework, i have read as much as i can on tripadvisor and some on this sight we know 2 other from south ireland going to oh we north ireland, so safe trip and you never know might run into some of you. m2:)

OMG, I cant believe its almost here! Our trip of a lifetime! Grand MED. We planned this trip over a year and a half ago. Sorry folks, I couldnt contain my excitement! I just had to shout it out!

3 more days til we go to Italy! Yaaaaa hoooooo!!!:D

We did this trip last year, and it was AMAZING!!! We spent almost 1 year in the planning, (waiting!) for it to happen. With such a big trip, I did use all that time and was able to maximize our time (came home exhausted!). The biggest help of all was CC, couldn't have done all without all the help and advise. I hope you enjoy your trip 1/2 as much as we did ours, and if so, you will be over the moon!

Enjoy!

Be sure to take a carry on with enough stuff to get by if you have to. We took the Freedom on May 10 and 70 people did not get to Rome with their luggage. I personally talked with 2 women and a man in this situation and it is very inconvenient. I take a carryon with enough packed that if I had to get by for 2 weeks I could. Think about it.

Mary2, Go to the roll calls site for Carnival Freedom Grand Med, June 27th. We have been chatting for over a year with other cruisers on this sailing, We are having a Meet and greet at the back of the Lido deck by the pizza station, Come on there at 4:30 on Embarcation day, Introduce yourselves and meet the gang!

I will surely write a review!

And, good advice about the carry on, I dont have exactly enough for the 2 weeks, or I wouldnt need my big suitcase, but I am putting some items to get me by for a few days , anyway. And, cross packing with hubby so if one of us has a bag, but the other doesnt. I dont have to wear his undies!Or worse, he wear mine:D

We havent quite mastered putting on the pics on here, but DH will certainly take plenty, maybe one of the other cruisers can help us out with posting some of them!

I really just wanted to see my countdown clock again! And start to freak:eek: because the time is almost here!

thanks to all the well wishes.:D

OMG, I cant believe its almost here! Our trip of a lifetime! Grand MED. We planned this trip over a year and a half ago. Sorry folks, I couldnt contain my excitement! I just had to shout it out!

3 more days til we go to Italy! Yaaaaa hoooooo!!!:D

I'll be going in August! Can't wait!

Laurie

My wife and I are on the same cruise. Everything ready laying on the bed just wating to be packed. We wont leave tell the afternoon of the 4th. Fly into Germany, have a 4 hour lay over and then to Rome for 5 day before we catch the Freedom. Cant wait. What we didnt think would every get here is about here. Everyone have a great trip.

Fran & Ed if you have a computer and read this I know you are already in the air zipping to rome but just wanted to say good luck, have a great flight and a great cruise. You will be betting off when we are get on. We will probably cross paths somewhere between rome and the cruse docks. Later, Ed

Archived