Hot off the Presses - Liberty Western Compasses

Just returned home :( from our 6/14/08 Liberty of the Seas Western Caribbean cruise. Had an amazing time and will write up a review this week. I've set up a quick and dirty website with the compasses. If you find a problem with any of the pages, please email me at my screen name at yahoo dot com.

Click here for the page

Just returned home :( from our 6/14/08 Liberty of the Seas Western Caribbean cruise. Had an amazing time and will write up a review this week. I've set up a quick and dirty website with the compasses. If you find a problem with any of the pages, please email me at my screen name at yahoo dot com.

Click here for the page

Thanks so much for posting these, Holly. I just posted the link to our Meet & Mingle page. We leave on Saturday. Yippee!!!!

Glad to hear you had a great cruise.

Katink

• 2 weeks later...

Click here for the page

Thanx sooo much for posting the Compasses, was very thoughtful of you. But I've been waiting over a week for your review - and still nothing - I hope you'll get around to it this week. ;) :D

Awesome PokrChick...we're sailing 8/23! Thanks for posting them.

Thanks PokrChick, my DW has already started pre-planning

njoyndride, Have you joined our Roll-Call for the 8/23 Sailing? We are at 17 for the M&M and could use a few more to have the Party. Look us up!

Awesome PokrChick...we're sailing 8/23! Thanks for posting them.

Thanks PokrChick, my DW has already started pre-planning

njoyndride, Have you joined our Roll-Call for the 8/23 Sailing? We are at 17 for the M&M and could use a few more to have the Party. Look us up!

Thanx sooo much for posting the Compasses, was very thoughtful of you. But I've been waiting over a week for your review - and still nothing - I hope you'll get around to it this week. ;) :D

I did post a review - check this thread. I suppose I should have posted it under the reviews - OOPS! I'll do that now. I think that takes a while though until it actually shows up.

Archived