Excursion bookings

formula14

Hello

We're 1st time cruising & looking forward to our cruise July 10-19 on the Caribbean Princess out of New York. We haven't pre-booked any excursions via the Princess website. But did notice that some are already sold out. My question is, when we get to the ports of call which are:

Bermuda

San Juan

StThomas

Turks & Caicos

Can excurions be booked outside the ship, at the port? Are they cheaper, and are the options the same. We are interested in going to the beaches and also snorkeling.

What is your advice? Should we book the excursions directly on the ship? Or should we book them at the ports?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Also to help you decide on your excursions go to the Ports of Call board and then scroll to all of the place you are going on your cruise. Thee is a wealth of info there.

marilyn

If you are just going swimming or snorkling, you will probably do better to research the ports and find where you want to go. When you get to the port take a cab. If you are going to places where cabs as not available, arrange a time for the cab to come back for you. Pay the entire amount when you gt back to the ship.

Hello

We're 1st time cruising & looking forward to our cruise July 10-19 on the Caribbean Princess out of New York. We haven't pre-booked any excursions via the Princess website. But did notice that some are already sold out. My question is, when we get to the ports of call which are:

Bermuda

San Juan

StThomas

Turks & Caicos

Can excurions be booked outside the ship, at the port? Are they cheaper, and are the options the same. We are interested in going to the beaches and also snorkeling.

What is your advice? Should we book the excursions directly on the ship? Or should we book them at the ports?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Bermuda - #7 bus to Horseshoe Bay ($12 for a bus pass). Tip: walk beyond the main beach area...way less crowded.

St. Thomas - cab to beaches (coki is supposed to have good snorkeling...~$9 each way per person)

Grand Turk - did a ship excursion...Catamaran Snorkel & Beach...had lots of fun

Bermuda - #7 bus to Horseshoe Bay ($12 for a bus pass). Tip: walk beyond the main beach area...way less crowded.

How long did it take you to get there? I have been to Bermuda once. Horseshoe Bay was stunning.

How long did it take you to get there? I have been to Bermuda once. Horseshoe Bay was stunning.

The #7 bus took like 30-40 minutes. If you can get the Special bus...it's non-stop and more like 20 minutes.

Hello

We're 1st time cruising & looking forward to our cruise July 10-19 on the Caribbean Princess out of New York.

quote]

Hi Formula!

I am on your sailing too...I could be wrong but I don't think I've seen you on our roll call for the July 10th sailing... why dont you come by and say hello, we have a meet n greet set up for the 1st sea day...there are also people who have set up excursions outside of Princess and are looking for fellow passengers to share with...here's the link.....

July 10, 2008~~Caribbean Princess~~ - Page 26 - Cruise Forums - Cruise Message Boards - Cruise Critic

Archived