QG suite bar set up - advice from gin drinkers please?!

sw18

Just wondered if any QG gin drinkers could enlighten me as to what brands are available as part of the stateroom bar set up :confused::confused::confused:

Plymouth or Hendricks would be good!! :)

Hi Stephen here ,

A fellow Queens Grill ( TA Q5 ) passenger , I have checked the bar prices on-board and at present they have Plymouth , Bombay Sapphire and Tanqueray at $ 4.50 , then they have the basic Beefeater and Gordons at $ 4.25 .

These are of course the Gins on offer at the bars so I presume the same will be on offer for the queens grill staterooms .

P.S. They also have a 10 yr old Tanqueray at $ 5.50 .

Hope this is of some help... I`m a beer and wine man myself !

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the price info - what I'm after though is a list of the complimentary spirits/beverages available in the QG stateroom minibars.

Bombay Saphire, Tanqueray, Beefeater and something else. If you want something else than talk to your TA.

They'll pretty much get what you want as long as they have it. So if a particular spirit is important to you, advise your TA and they can make a special request for you.

On our crossings, we always request items off 'menu' and got exactly what we wanted.

Have a great time!

Morrie

In Queen's Grill ( Q6 Queen Victoria in this case) your butler will give you a form with a list of bottled liquor options. There is a foot note stating that if you desire something that is not on the list to please indicate although, depending on your choice, there may be a charge. I wrote in that 'I would like to request one bottle of Amaretto providing there was no charge'. The butler came that same afternoon with not one, but two GIANT bottles of it and there was no charge - nice!

Archived