Carnival Triumph or Crown Princess

SunshneNC

This post sort of goes along with the poll that I did this afternoon. I am looking to book a cruise in January 2009. I can't decide between the Carnival Triumph or the Crown Princess. I know what matters most are my own decisions and my families but it is always good to hear the opinions of others. Would love to hear from those that have been on both ships or one of them. Thanking you in advance for all replies! :)

I've done the Triumph 3X and the Caribbean Princess. I didn't think I'd like the Carib as it was so big but, I liked it much better than the Triumph. I will be doing the Crown in November. It should be much better than the Triumph as it is NEW.

I know what matters most are my own decisions and my families but it is always good to hear the opinions of others. Would love to hear from those that have been on both ships or one of them. Thanking you in advance for all replies! :)

Yes, it is! But, do you see a trend here:D

we sailed the triumph last sept...go with crown princess!!! we have a good time on any cruise, but the triumph was the worst of any ship we had been on, not big issues i guess, but we will never sail her again. to many things plus compared to other ships, she is boring! the same taped music everyday at the pools..smelly laquer they use to cover up septic tank odors, really bag smell..johns wouldnt flush for several hours the last day at sea...eeewwww we send more meals back on this cruise than ever too. the shows were the same shows we have seen on other ships too. we went for the ports of gr turk, half moon cay...cindy

I'm not even sure why you want to compare the two:confused: There is a big price difference..........and there is a reason for that;)
It is so hard to choose! There is about a $600 price difference between the two. We never have the opportunity to take a 7 day cruise and when I started searching the dates, I found these two.

I've done the Triumph 3X and the Caribbean Princess. I didn't think I'd like the Carib as it was so big but, I liked it much better than the Triumph. I will be doing the Crown in November. It should be much better than the Triumph as it is NEW.

Can't wait to hear about the November cruise!:D

It is so hard to choose! There is about a $600 price difference between the two. We never have the opportunity to take a 7 day cruise and when I started searching the dates, I found these two.

If you can't afford the extra $600 then the Triumph will be just fine. There is nothing wrong with the Triumph. But if you can afford the extra money then I would choose the Crown. I'm just saying you can't compare the two ships. Totally different in every way IMO...........apples and oranges:)

Archived